About Mott Corporation
Mott Corporation (formerly Mott Metallurgical Corporation) was founded as a Connecticut corporation on July 9, 1959 by Lambert H. Mott. The company consists of two divisions; the Industrial Division which produces large chemical filtration systems and specialty porous devices, and the High Purity Division which produces filters for semiconductor quality gases.
The Company has expanded its facilities four times since 1968 to a current total of approximately 86,000 square feet. In November of 1996, Mott took occupancy of a new 40,000 square foot facility for its High Purity Manufacturing processes. This facility is also the home for Sales and Marketing, Finance, Engineering, Executive and Administrative offices. Mott Corporation currently employs 180 people.