24 Position N-EVAP Nitrogen Evaporator
Available from Organomation
The 24 Position N-EVAP (Catalog # 11250) is one of our most popular and economical instruments. Time tested technology and proven construction ensure a long lasting, user-friendly experience.
• Long Lasting: Organomation N-EVAPs are built to last and come with a standard two year warranty. We regularly service instruments which have been in the field for over ten years.
• Easy to Use: Simple to install and straightforward to operate, the N-EVAP’s circular rotating design permits each sample to be accessible from the front of the instrument for easy insertion and retrieval. The dual band spring hoist assembly provides a simple and effective means of removing samples from the heated water bath.
• Flexible: The standard sample holder can accommodate samples with an outside diameter of 10-30 mm. A large sample holder option can be added to accommodate vials with a larger outside diameter in the range of 30-75 mm. Also, acid resistant models are also available for use with corrosive solvents.
• Gentle: N-EVAP nitrogen evaporators combine nitrogen blow down with a heated bath to gently concentrate delicate samples
• Individualized Control: Gas flow can be controlled at each sample position via needle valves. These chrome plated needle valves are individually milled from solid brass, enabling precise, uniform adjustments for your nitrogen blow down. This promotes efficient and safe sample reduction with minimal nitrogen waste.