Triton DS 6000 DEA
Available from Beckett Technology LLC
Dielectric measurements are the electrical analogue of dynamic mechanical measurements.
The mechanical stress is replaced by an alternating voltage across the sample (a.c.field) and the alternating strain becomes the stored charge (Q) in the sample. The sample in effect behaves as a simple capacitor. Like DMA, DETA or DEA offers unrivaled sensitivity for the detection and monitoring of certain types of transition in appropriate samples. Indeed for some transitions the sensitivity is orders of magnitude greater than even DMA. Frequency range is 0.012Hz - 100,000Hz.
• Low Thermal Mass assembly
• Highly efficient and fast cooling available
• Start Temperatures from -190ºC
• Cup Electrodes for liquids
• Unique rotating head design
• Highest performance to cost ratio
• Unparalleled flexibility
• Lowest temperature range
• Advanced control via Triton Laboratory software