Fume Scrubbing Equipment
Available from Salare, Inc.
Scrubbing systems can be built into our fume hoods or stand-alone as a remote scrubbing system to existing hoods.
· Removal efficiencies greater than 98% on most gaseous contaminants--acid or alkali gases, halogens and other soluble contaminants.
· Approaching 100% efficiency at removing solid particles greater than 10 microns in size.
· 50% smaller than conventional packed column scrubbers for the same gas flow rate.
· Empty internal structure, no packing or demisters to foul, block or corrode.
· Self cleaning, essentially maintenance free design and operation thanks to unique unblockable CobraSpray™ nozzles.
· Infinite gas side turn-down ratio, allowing a wide operating flow rate range per system, even over fluctuating flowrates.
· Low gas side turn-down ratio, typically 3.2”WG (800Pa) for the majority of applications.
· Highly flexible system can be upgraded to accommodate higher gas flow rate and increased removal efficiency, to keep pace with growing process requirements.
· Economic, self-contained modularised systems provide you with a rapid and convenient pre-packaged system to treat your air pollution challenges.
· Available in a range of corrosion resistant material to suit your specific environment.