Series 4040 Computerized Gas Dilution System
Available from Environics Inc.
The Series 4040 is a computerized gas dilution system that automatically generates precise gas standards for rapid multi-point calibration of analyzers. The gas mixes can be used in generating precise gas calibration standards, creating gaseous atmospheres or producing gas mixes for analytical research or production purposes. The system can produce gas concentrations from percent to ppb levels for single or multi-point calibration.
The system consists of two components: the 4040 instrument and the user's personal computer. The user interface is a Microsoft® Windows application that communicates with the Environics system via an RS232 serial interface or USB.
The Series 4040 supports up to four mass flow controllers. The mass flow controllers are factory calibrated using a primary flow standard traceable to the United State's National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Each flow controller utilizes an 11 point calibration table with linear interpolation, to increase accuracy and reduce flow controller nonlinearity.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
* Broad range of dilution ratios (up to 1,000:1)
* Allows multi-point calibration of analyzers.
* Automatic calculation of dilution and span gas flows.
* Internally-stored Mass Flow Controller calibration tables.
* User definable cylinder library allows for easy selection of frequently used gas cylinders. Each cylinder may contain an unlimited number of component gases with automatic K-factor calculation.