Available from FRITSCH
Our recommendation for all processing laboratories with a continuous delivery of brittle to very hard materials for batch or continuous fine grinding. The maximum feed particle size is approx. 20 mm edge length. The fineness attainable (d50) is down to approx. 12 mm (largest gap width) or 0.1 mm (smallest gap width).
The maximum throughput of 150 kg/h depends on the gap setting and the hardness of the sample. The relatively large throughput enables it to be used in the pilot scale or in the small size production.
Typical fields of application:
Mining and steel industries, Ceramics, Rocks and soils, Glass, Soil research
Method of operation:
The material to be ground is crushed between two counteracting grinding disks with course radial toothing on the inside as a result of compressive and shearing stresses. The staged toothing means that the material is pre-ground in the inner chamber of the grinding disks before being finely ground in the outer chamber.
The gap width between the two grinding disks is set from the outside – also during operation – and determines the fineness of the end product.
Features of performance:
- Precise gap setting with an accuracy of 0.1 mm
- Fast, easy cleaning
- Simple operation
- Fast grinding disk change
- Precision setting of the final fineness even during grinding
- Especially safe due to central tension lock of the grinding chamber
- Easy gap width check from the outside
- Combinable with the Jaw Crusher PULVERISETTE 1 classic line