Vibratory Micro Mill PULVERISETTE 0
Available from FRITSCH
The Vibratory Micro Mill PULVERISETTE 0 is the ideal laboratory mill for fine comminution of medium-hard, brittle, moist or temperature-sensitive samples – dry or in suspension – as well as for homogenising of emulsions and pastes. The FRITSCH Vibratory Micro Mill PULVERISETTE 0 is recommended for sample preparation of RoHS tests (Restriction of Hazardous Substances).
Impact and Friction
The FRITSCH Vibratory Micro Mill PULVERISETTE 0 grinds your sample through impact and friction by which the mortar vibrates electromagnetically and the grinding material transfers the vibrations to the grinding ball. At the beginning of the grinding, the comminution of the coarse particles is achieved by the impact effect of the grinding ball. Next, the fine particles are comminuted through friction by the tumbling motion of the grinding ball as the vibrations subside. The impact energy of the grinding ball is freely adjustable thus, allowing it to be precisely adapted to the sample being ground.
- Adjustable oscillation amplitude for easy adaption of the vibration energy to the grinding sample
- Grinding bowl oscillations 3,000 – 3,600 oscillations/min at 1 – 3 mm amplitude
- Agglomeration phenomena avoided
- Ergonomically positioned membrane keyboard IP65, splash-proofed
- Window for observing the grinding progress
- Extensive accessories for simplifying your daily work