Model 4PHM Four Port Heated Manifold
Available from Thunder Scientific Corp.
The Four Port Heated Manifold Accessory is a commercial-off-the-shelf manifold that has four 3/4"-16 straight thread ports as standard equipment but can be manufactured to suit your needs. With power applied the manifold automatically controls the temperature of the manifold assembly from ambient to 60 °C to aid in the dry down process of the frost point/dew point probes being calibrated. The manifold is equipped with a back-pressure regulator to allow the user to control the test pressure of the manifold above ambient pressure if desired. The manifold supports flow rates from 1.0 to 4.0 SLPM and uses adaptable inlet and outlet fittings.
• 4 Port Manifold Housing made from 316 Stainless Steel
• Heated Controller Assembly
• Configured to Heat at 60 °C
• Flow Rate From 1.0 to 4.0 SLPM
• Automatically Controls Temperature at 60 °C
• Back Pressure Regulator
• On/Off Fused Power Switch
• Removable AC Power Cord
• Dimensions 4.00" H x 6.25" W x 3.75" D
• Assembly Weight 9.0 Lbs.