Available from FUJIFILM Wako Chemicals USA Corporation
BioClean Series pipette tips and microplates are endotoxin-free. These micropipette tips and microplates are individually wrapped to reduce the chance of contamination and are for all types of LAL testing.
BioCleanTip Wako® are available in both 200 µL and 1000 µL
volumes, with the 200 µL volume tips being offered in standard and extended sizes. The Extend S tips are used for aliquoting multi-test reagent into Gel Clot Reaction Tubes, Limulus Test Tube-S or BioCleanPlate Wako™. This pipette tip can deliver the reagent to the bottom of the tubes/wells without introducing contamination.
• Endotoxin-free pipette tip (<0.005 EU/tip)
• Endotoxin-free 96-well microplate (<0.01 EU/plate)
• Individually packaged, ideal for use in clean rooms
• Packaging film features dust-free protection
• Pipette tips fit most micropipettes
• Plates are designed for use with microplate readers