XDS Process Analytics
Available from FOSS NIRSystems, Inc.
FOSS patented in-line and on-line NIR process analyzers will minimize start-up time, determine exact chemical endpoints and optimize product consistency. Our rugged systems also track critical quality parameters for petrochemicals, bulk chemical, mixing, blending operations and biological processes. Whether your sample is a clear-to-opaque liquid, slurry, suspension or solid, our process analyzers will supply real-time chemical process information wherever you need it.
FOSS NIR Process Analytics offers:
• Fiber optic interface between process NIR analyzer and process sample
• Regular bundle fibers for solid and highly scattering liquids and slurries
• Micro bundle fibers for analyzing clear to slightly scattering liquids and slurries
• Single fibers for clear liquids
• Probes for reflectance, transmission or transflectance
• Single point or multiplexed (up to 9 sampling points per instrument)
• The analyzers are standard NEMA 4X/IP65 rated. They can be upgraded to meet most electrical classifications (C1D1, C1DII, ATEX, etc.)