Model 2500 Select Bathless Dissolution Instrument
Available from Distek, Inc.
The Distek Model 2500 Select Bathless Dissolution System is the culmination of three generations of patented bathless technology with extremely short media heating times and dramatically smaller energy use. The system offers great flexibility and configurability. It can be configured as USP Apparatus 1, 2, 5 and 6 plus intrinsic dissolution. The extensive users, method and reporting storage capabilities are enabled by a brilliant touch screen. Patent pending wireless temperature sensors continuously monitor and display the in-vessel temperature for each vessel. Unparalleled control of the instrument plus automatic storage of component serial numbers and automatic qualification reminders make the Model 2500 Select robust and reliable enough for QC applications yet flexible enough for R&D use.
• BATHLESS HEATING - Eliminates the water bath and all associated maintenance. Heater jackets raise media temperatures from ambient to 37°C in less than 15 minutes, using considerably less energy in the process. Bathless design also allows high temperature operation up to 99°C.
• WIRELESS IN-SHAFT TEMPERATURE SENSORS - “Patent Pending” wireless temperature sensors control and monitor the temperature.
• Continuously monitor, display and record the in-vessel temperature for each vessel
• Ensure and document temperature compliance throughout the entire dissolution test
• Eliminate additional labor to measure actual temperature in vessels